Oh God (Party Song Remix) Oh God (Party Song Remix)

this isn't a good dis song but it's pretty good.

Dubsyn responds:

Sir you may be acting frugal with your adjectives. "This song makes me wanna die" seems more plausible. But thanks.

New Spin Attack New Spin Attack

Chemical Plant gets done a lot, so it's a definite plus when I find one I like. ROCK!!! The part I liked the most was how Sonik waited on the hook to drop the lyrics on the 2nd beat. *** WAIT FOR IT..."new spin attack"

Ten Feet Ten Feet

don't go back to HDC. but keep rapping tho. but those guys ain't makin no money.

Boundless Rage [Freestyle] Boundless Rage [Freestyle]

FUNERAL NICK

Mi Ira (Pre-Mix, No Master) Mi Ira (Pre-Mix, No Master)

to get inspired, imagine yourself working in wendy's at age 40 because you couldn't find any inspiration.

Set It Off (feat. Poniibo Set It Off (feat. Poniibo

Half a star off for spelling my name wrong in the title. WTH is a "Poniibo"? But good to see you back in the trenches here at Newgrounds.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

i think it cut it off... ill try to fix it.

I do not own a free Buggatti I do not own a free Buggatti

you do own a free buggatti.

Chill Out (hiphop beat) Chill Out (hiphop beat)

Desipte your retarded comments on my page, I did not unfollow you like a bitch and I still listen to your music. You are far too sensitive with things that do not concern you.

This beat is good and I would freestyle over it, but you'd probably get mad about the content. LOL Still, 5 stars because it's good. You should be as good IRL as you are on music LMAO

SwagFest ft. BummerCityTown SwagFest ft. BummerCityTown

I'm all in. Skit at the end was priceless.

RezzyTip responds:

it was swaggin doe wasnt it??!!

Step Back (Beavis & Butt-head) Step Back (Beavis & Butt-head)

LOL

RezzyTip responds:

wtf happened to your "my life sucks" video? that was my shits!